Why Virtual Properties Realty?
There is a reason why VPR (Virtual Properties Realty) has been rated time and time again by the AJC and Atlanta Business Chronicle as a #1 Real Estate career destination for Realtors and Real Estate Agents.
Visit VprBenefits.com for a LIST of some of the top reasons Why Virtual Properties Realty (VPR) is #1 in both Real Estate Company Growth & Agent Satisfaction.
Also, visit the VPR Corporate Site…
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please complete the form below. Within hours or minutes you will receive a communication from a Virtual Properties staff member.
Note: All communications will be kept 100% Confidential
Or Call Us Now: 888-373-3187
Virtual Properties Realty was founded in 1999 by mother son broker team, Karen Burks and Steve Wagner. After being with Re/Max for nearly 10 years they began to realized that the Re/Max franchise was just too large to keep up with the newest trends in technology. So they designed a company with specific enhancements in order to form a “more perfect real estate agency”. They set out to create something better for their agents and clients. Today Steve & Karen pride themselves for not only keeping up with cutting edge technology, but for providing their agents with superior training and broker support. Virtual Properties now operates as three unique companies Virtual Properties Realty.com, Virtual Properties Realty.net, Virtual Properties Realty.biz.
Many people are curious about how the name “Virtual Properties Realty” came about. In 1999, when Steve and Karen started their company, Virtual Tour photography for listings did not exist. A very expensive Virtual Tour camera with Virtual Tour software, however, did exist – so Steve decided to buy a Virtual Tour camera, thereby becoming one of the first Realtors in Georgia to do Virtual Tours for his listings. Thus the name Virtual Properties Realty became the company name.
Why VPR? Some of the reasons WHY Virtual Properties Realty (VPR) has become the fastest growing, and highest rated real estate company in the Atlanta, Georgia area and beyond:
- The Best Real Estate (Realtor) Commission Splits
- The Best Real Estate (Realtor) Passive Residual Income
- Incredible Real Estate (Realtor) Training
- Incredible Real Estate (Realtor) Mentoring
- Incredible Real Estate (Realtor) Tools & Technologies
- The Best Real Estate (Realtor) Broker Support
- Incredible Commercial Real Estate Training & Support
- International Real Estate Opportunities & Involvement
- Multiple Real Estate offices in Gwinnett County, Hall County, Forsyth County, Fulton County, Walton County, Cobb County, Fayette County, Habersham County, Dawson County, etc. Just a few cities Virtual Properties has an office in are: Duluth, Ga, Snellville, Ga, Gainesville, Ga (2 locations), Flowery Branch, Ga, Norcross, ga, Buford, Ga, Savannah, Ga, Peachtree City, Ga, Smyrna, Ga, Atlanta, Ga, Buckhead, Ga, Cumming, Ga…Athens, ga coming soon.
- visit http://www.vprbenefits.com to discover additional reasons why VPR (Virtual Properties Realty) is the best place for Atlanta, Georgia area Realtors and real Estate Agents who want support and success.